A-PDF Rename is an utility program that lets you batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes within PDF files. You can batch update multiple PDF files metadata(title, author, subject and keywords) as well as. It provide flexible name pattern, you can use macro or script to rename and change metadata.
* Fastest PDF file Rename so you can rename your thousands of PDF files in few seconds;
* A simple, flexible and yet powerful interface to rename your PDF files;
* Support rename PDF based on content at any position within PDF;
* Support rename PDF based on metadata(Title, Author, Subject and Keywords) within PDF;
* Support rename PDF based on original PDF attributes (Size, Date time);
* Powerful real-time preview the result of renaming;
* Support define output files rename pattern;
* Supports renaming Marco define (based on PDF content);
* Supports batch update, replace, manipulate multiple PDF files info (title, author, subject and keywords);
* Support Script for output files name (such as Filename, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords etc ...) .
A-PDF Rename is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-05. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64.
A-PDF Rename (version 5.3.5) has a file size of 3.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 26 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.